The Mackie SWA1501 features an internal 500-Watt Mackie FR (Fast Recovery) Series amplifier and a high-precision 15″ transducer, custom designed for optimal performance with the amp and enclosure. Connecting and setting up the Mackie SWA1501 is a breeze. It accepts a stereo or mono line-level signal via female XLR input jacks. Male XLR Thru jacks are provided for daisy-chaining the signal to additional mackie SWA1501 cabinets. The built-in crossover routes the high frequency content to the high-pass output jacks, which can be used to feed the inputs of full-range Active speakers, such as those in the SRM Series, or an amplifier powering a pair of passive speakers. A Subwoofer Level control lets you adjust the balance between the subwoofer and the full-range speakers. Since being Mackie’s principle service centre for many years we have seen and repaired many Mackie SWA1501 subs. All our refurbished units have added an in-rush limiter to safeguard the unit against mains transients on switch on, the LF driver has also been replaced to the correct impedance.
Please note photo is NOT of actual unit.
For availability and physical condition feel free to contact us by phone or email.
- 15-inch Low Frequecy Driver with 3-inch voice coil
- 500 watt rms continuous output amplifier
- Can be used with active or passive speaker systems
- Built-in crossover network with stereo or mono highpass outputs
- Baltic birch wood construction, built-in pole mount
- Correctly weight-balanced enclosure with carry handles
For more detailed specifications click here